Friday, June 20, 2008
I'm in a pissy mood now
I have countless essays to do and there's a mock test tmr
I'm going to re take it after school re opens since i've only read 36 pages -.-
I'd rather take it another day when i've studied for it than fail it and go for remedial
Ugh i still don't like my blogskin :/
But anyway, i went shopping at queensway today
I unexpectedly bought a blouse hahaha
Its actually a collared long sleeve blouse from litmus
And it took me thirty minutes to choose which design i liked
The salesgirl talks funny hahaha
She kept saying things like 'i like to see you in checkered' and 'yes yes, this nice, you nice'
Hahaha it was so straightforward and blunt i was so shocked at first
My mom kept flinging the cloth (dressing room door) open without asking if i was done so there were times where i had to pull the shirt together in half a second
But i bought this white one with prints on it hahaha
I like their card though :D